Saturday, May 22, 2021

I must have owed you the incense of decapitation in my previous life,so ...

I must have owed you the incense of decapitation in my previous life,so I came to pay your life debt
274 views
•Nov 13, 2019
7
1
Share
Save
尉迟杰影评
7.81K subscribers
Some people say that if Zhang Yimou is a sorghum species, then Wu Tianming is the one who provided him with the experimental field. I think so. In fact, it is not just Zhang Yimou, including Tian Zhuangzhuang, Chen Kaige and other well-known filmmakers at home and abroad, but also Wu Tianming trained. It can be said that without him there would be no Chinese fifth-generation director. So today I would like to recommend a movie he directed in 1996, "Changing Face". The film is starred by old artist Zhu Xu, famous Yue opera artists Zhao Zhigang, and Zhou Renying.

the cc translation is nothing short of mindblowingly poetic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home